|The Brent-WTI spread closed higher last week at/near $18.46
while the Brent-WTI correlation declined only slightly.
USDollar-WTI correlation once again moved
back toward non-correlation (-.98 to -.29).
- FED & BOJ Asset Buying. (Reuters/Catherine Trevethan)
- Flash PMIs: US, Eurozone, & China. (Markit)
- China PMI. (Reuters/Catherine Trevethan, Christine Chan)
- Help The Poor & Middle Class, Encourage Deflation. (Of Two Minds)
- Can Saudi Arabia Really Lower US Gas Prices Ahead Of Election? (Zerohedge)
- As China-Japan Conflict Escalates, Whom Will US Support? (Zerohedge)
- US Warns Brazil On Tariffs, Gets Rebuked. (Reuters)
Supply/Demand & Markets