|The market has traded within the Wed cluster
high 87.80s to 86.80s during the holiday Globex session.
Continued light trade likely due to US holiday.
|Source: EIA (Nov 2012)|
- Emerging Market Debt To Supplant High Yield In Capital Flow? (EPFR)
- How Gaming Libor Became Business As Usual. (Reuters)
- Fed’s Lacker Warns On Monetary Policy Threshold Plans. (Reuters)
- Circumventing Sanctions: Iran Begins Construction Of Pipeline To Syria. (RT)
- JPMorgan & Others’ Energy Trades Ensnared By Post Enron Regulatory Regime. (Bloomberg)
- Brinkmanship Between EU Leaders & IMF On Greece Aid Gap. (Bloomberg)
Supply/Demand & Markets