Our daily statistical study plotting both key reference levels/price action
for 08Oct and key reference levels for 09Oct.
Our Monthly/Daily profile study for 08Oct.
As inferred yesterday, near term low was likely put in place
in yesterday’s London session on retest of 88s.
Expectation of rally potential an ADR (91.32) and
auction into key supply cluster overhead (91-93s) toward
POC at/near 91.60s.
For additional information & 5 day free trial,
please visit our subscription page.
- NFP. (Zerohedge)
- Job Creation Under POTUS. (Bespoke)
- Commodity Prices Since Peaks. (Reuters/Catherine Trevethan)
- QE3 Priced In? Comparison of QE1 v QE2 v QE3. (Zerohedge)
- FOMC Minutes Reveal Nothing New. (Zerohedge)
- Weekly Fund Flows: Emerging Mkt & Hard Currency Bonds Inflows. (FT Beyond BRICs)
- As Rial Plunges, Congress Looks To Expand Iran Sanctions. (Reuters)
- Hyperinflation: Iran’s Way Out? (Telegraph)
- IMF: Global Recovery Will Take Six More Years. (Telegraph)
Supply/Demand & Markets