|Our economic release studies plotting Q1 ECB & FOMC behavior for NY Session.
Counterintuitively, the ECB reactions were noticeably higher relative to FOMC.
What might this week’s announcements hold?
For more information,
please visit our subscription page.
- Basel Committee Increases Collateral Requirements For Derivatives. (BIS)
- Renminbi Liberalization. (FT Beyond BRICs)
- Weekly Balance Sheet. (Federal Reserve)
- Goodbye Libor, Hello GCR? (BusinessWeek)
- Draghi Sends Signal ECB Will Act. (Reuters)
- Week Ahead In Central Banking. (FT Money Supply/Claire Jones)
- A Quiet August In Brussels? (FT Brussels Blog)
- China Strengthens Ties With Africa. (RT)
- Iranian Nuclear Program Hit By “AC/DC” Virus? (RT)
- Spain’s Debt Heat, Greece Failing To Meet Bailout Terms. (Reuters)
Supply/Demand & Markets