|The market was in balance
during Globex session (95.80s-96.20s)
into the durable goods number.
Buy programs entered on that narrative into Pit open.
|This week’s auction resulted in a
balance phase in the upper Jan cluster (95.00s-97.00s)
following the multi-week directional phase higher.
The market rallied toward the weekly
The market is now in a balance phase,
(95s-97s), awaiting the next directional catalyst.
IF buyside fails at 95s, probability favors
price discovery into Jan lower cluster,
(92.50s-94.50s), (here). Conversely, IF buyside
defends 95s, probability favors challenge of 97s
and possible continuation of upside
Balance begets imbalance….
- Fed Historical & Projected Balance Sheet. (Zerohedge)
- What $3 Trillion In Fed Assets Gets You. (Zerohedge)
- Frontline: The Untouchables. (PBS)
- Hillary Clinton Calls For Broad Intervention In Africa. (Guardian)
Supply/Demand & Markets
- Canadian Oil Trapped By Tight Line Capacity. (Platts)
- Energy Swaps Migrating To Futures On Dodd-Frank. (Bloomberg)
- Machine Learning In Financial Trading. (Markets Media)